Monday, September 15, 2008

Blog written on Zoho

Here's my Zoho writer page: Thought I'd write my blog on it then see if I can import it into my blog. Zoho's online tools would be great if you needed to conduct a business that involved people at places remote from you - so many features that would work for you - even to being able to make presentations remotely and include live chat - what a boon in these times of reducing carbon footprints and yet carrying on one's business as efficiently as always1. Great, too, that you could run a business with distant colleagues and share everything through spreasdsheets, planners and presentation development - all online.
Not sure why the flax bush picture, but I wanted to play with Zoho writer a bit more and I like this photo - I think it was taken up the road at Long Bay. Zoho writer is just like other word processors we're all used to using, so it's very easy to see what's what.




1 Just trying this endnote thing to see if it works!

1 comment:

NSL Training Support Team said...

Lovely photo and the footnote looks great.