Sunday, July 13, 2008



In praise of technology

It IS pretty amazing what you can do using technology these days. I'm fancying a flashy mobile phone with picture capability and even a x3 zoom, plus all the usual other 'extras' like internet access, music! Everything in one compact little package.

Although I haven't joined any online photo-sharing site my daughter sends links to her published photos, which is great. She puts them on really soon after any trip or visit or celebration, so although she's half a world away I can see them so soon after the event it's almost as though I lived around the corner and she popped round to show me.

I did know before that you can create photo albums online using a site like Flickr, but hadn't realised you can do your own jigsaws, posters, CD covers, etc, too.

No comments: